Friday, September 7, 2012

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley launched his brand of lingerie

After parade for the largest, the Angel of Victoria Secret will now wear his creations. In collaboration with Mark & Spencer, the British Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Unveils us a collection all in lightness.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley launched his brand of lingerie
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley launched his brand of lingerie
To Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, modeling was only a step, a stepping stone which allow him to access his first dream: the styling. And the strategy rather worked well! "I always wanted to do a fashion school". "I was quickly flown in modeling, but I thought that I would experience in the fashion industry, and that would work with different designers", says top in Vogue magazine. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley long worked to introduce a line of lingerie everything in his image: both sober and elegant. Noble materials are highlighted, and silk, embroidery, or even fine lace then mixed flower print and vintage patterns.

And when asked if she was more like a model, an actress (remember that she was the first female role in Transformers 3 and that it will be featured in Mad Max 4 next year), or a fashion designer, the 25-year-old woman gives us an answer for the least surprising. "I see myself as a business woman." Work is work. I try to be creative and to lead to something. "I have a lot of chance to do what I really like." And the decision to launch her own lingerie collection does not appear to have been taken lightly. "If I put my name on something, it is that I agree with the product and that it is something what I believe." When I had the opportunity to design my own line, I spent much time working with designers. "I've been to meetings in meetings to develop a product that appeals to me and that I would be happy to wear".

The lingerie line "Rosie For Autograph" is already available on the online store of Mark & Spencer and in the shop of the Champs-Élysées
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright zume 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all