Friday, September 7, 2012

Keira Knightley: "Please Stop to make me pregnant!"

Keira Knightley gets it the last time seriously on her hips of all people who ask whether she is pregnant. In addition to a growing annoyance, making her the rumors also very uncertain: "I am a very slender girl. I see there are still not pregnant, right? "said Keira to the American website Showbizspy.




Keira Knightley: "Stop to make me pregnant!"
Keira Knightley: © photo news.






Keira and fiance James Righton filming ' Seeking a Friend for the End of the World '.
"People keep me but make pregnant! I am not yet ready for here. Okay, kids, but now I would ever not yet; So please Stop with me to make, "said a pregnant gepikeerde Keira to the website.

Though the 27-year-old actress ' Pride and Prejudicde'-a suspect where the rumors come. "It will be the ring around my finger," she laughs. The British went in last may on the marriage proposal of her friend, musician James Righton. When the two steps in the marriage boat, is not yet known.

Keira and James are a couple a few months since april 2011 and already living together in Knightley's cottage in London. They bought the property, with a value of about 2 million pounds, after the break-up with Rupert Friend in december 2010.
Share on :

1 comments:

Elitefilming said...

I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog.

Wedding Videography London

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright zume 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all