Friday, September 7, 2012

Rooney: ' ask for transfer was biggest mistake

Wayne Rooney UPDATE calls his request for a departure at Manchester United the biggest mistake in his career. The English attacker says that in his latest autobiography, ' my decade in the Premier League '.
Rooney asked the English club in september 2010 or he could be put on the transfer list. ' I had in that time burden of my ankles. I was frustrated and dissatisfied with myself, my game, my injury, everything and everyone actually. Everything was against and I wanted to break this. But it was my biggest mistake ever to send on a departure. '








Two days after this communication surprised Rooney again by for 5 years to draw. He got a hefty salary increase. ' Everyone has a lot of hoopla about created, but it went to my career and no one knows what really played, I only. But after a conversation with the manager, everything was clear to me. He said the grass is not always greener somewhere else too and there he is right I. United wants the same as I: and that's win prizes. '

Rooney is currently on the side because of a flesh wound in his leg which he sustained in the game with Fulham. ' I'm lying on schedule. I do not want to quickly return. But I'm definitely looking forward to play with Van Persie
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright zume 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all